Laser Spine Institute Scholarship
The leader in minimally invasive spine surgery is giving one lucky student the chance to have help achieving his or her educational goals. Could it be you? You’ll never know unless you apply for the Laser Spine Institute Scholarship.
We’re searching for someone who’s passionate about helping others to live healthy, happy lives, and on the path to pursuing a degree in a health- or science-related program. If this sounds like you, this may be your opportunity to shine.
Laser Spine Institute will award a $1,500 scholarship to one full-time undergraduate or graduate student enrolled at an accredited college or university. To apply, review the details below and submit your signed application, transcripts and essay by the given deadline. And show us why you have what it takes to be the next rising leader in the health and sciences field.
All applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university or college for the current school year and intend to continue such enrollment for the subsequent school year.
- Currently have a minimum 3.5 GPA at an accredited university or college.
- Be seeking a degree in a health- or science-based program, with an interest in pursuing a career in health care
- Have an active .edu email address for the accredited university or college they attend.
How to enter:
- Submit a 750- to 1,000-word essay on the assigned topic: What do you feel are the three most critical issues facing the health care industry today and what ideas would you put into place to help address them?
- Email your official transcript, essay, the signed Application and the terms and conditions PDF to Scholarship@LaserSpineInstitute.com
- Scholarship entry is open from August 15 to June 15, annually
- Your complete application must be sent by June 15, annually
- Winning applicant will be selected by August 1, annually and notified by email on or before that date
- Scholarship awarded by August 15, annually