Streamlined patient experience at Laser Spine Institute
Streamlined patient experience at-a-glance
What to expect at Laser Spine Institute
For most people, scheduling an appointment with a medical provider comes with some unexpected inconveniences. It usually involves long wait times, a plain room filled with lots of other patients and the same old impersonal approach to care.
At Laser Spine Institute, we want our patients to expect more. And that’s why we take pride in making your journey to lasting relief one to remember for all the right reasons. Our personalized plan of care begins the moment you arrive, continues with your exceptional treatment from our highly skilled surgeons and lasts long after you head home and get back to the life you love.
Here, we do things differently — on purpose. And the Laser Spine Institute patient experience is why more than 75,000 patients have trusted us to help them find the lasting relief they deserve.
Why you matter
Ever wonder why Laser Spine Institute is the provider of choice for so many people suffering from chronic neck or back pain? There are many reasons. From your initial consultation to your final postoperative appointment, we tailor your patient experience so you can focus on what matters most — finding lasting relief.
Each member of our medical team knows how important this experience is to you. And it’s why you’ll see our caring staff ready to assist with every step of your journey. Here, it’s about providing compassionate care in a soothing setting, so you can get back to the life you love.
How we’re different
From the moment you arrive, you’ll feel it — that special blend of compassionate care Laser Spine Institute is known for. Here, we anticipate your needs, customize your patient experience, then provide you with the support you need while you take back your life from chronic neck or back pain. For more than a decade, it’s what we’ve done best. And to date, our minimally invasive procedures have helped more than 75,000 patients find relief.
Your personalized path to relief
Each step of your Laser Spine Institute journey is paved with the utmost care. In fact, our dedicated Care Team will handle every detail, from scheduling your appointments to guiding you through your path to recovery. For a preview of what you can expect during your time with us, see the patient journey chart below.
- Contact Laser Spine Institute and speak with a Patient Empowerment Consultant
- Send MRI for us to review
- Discuss condition, medical history and surgery options
- Speak with your Spine Care Scheduler
We're here for you
- Arrive at Laser Spine Institute
- Meet with Patient Empowerment Coordinator to discuss appointments
- See physician to review MRI and other records
- Undergo physical exam and diagnostic testing
- Anesthesia preoperative interview and evaluation
- Postoperative recovery
- Patients who are ordered a minimally invasive stabilization will be required to have a home heath nurse 24 hours after surgery
- Visit your local Laser Spine Institute clinic or your primary care provider for your follow-up exam
- Return home
After returning home from surgery
- Receive follow-up calls from Patient Services Department. Learn more
- Return to your local Laser Spine Institute clinic or see your primary care provider two weeks after your surgery to check the incision area.