Streamlined patient experience at Laser Spine Institute
At Laser Spine Institute, we believe that health care should be catered to the needs of each of our patients. We understand that scheduling a spine surgery can cause inconvenience in your schedule and lifestyle. Our goal is to make your time with us relaxing and convenient.
Streamlined Patient Experience At-a-Glance
When we designed the Patient Experience, we sought to make our entire process convenient and streamlined for our patients. By performing each minimally invasive spine surgery as an outpatient procedure, we have eliminated additional hospital-associated costs and lowered the recovery time significantly. Our patients are able to leave our facility the same day as their surgery. With our minimally invasive spine procedures, you can get back to your life faster than with traditional open neck or open back surgery.^
Experience the difference at Laser Spine Institute
At Laser Spine Institute, we cater to our patients every step of the way. From the initial consultation to the final postoperative appointment, we believe our patients should experience nothing but comfort and ease with our team. Since most of our patients (80 percent or more) travel from another state or country, we provide our spine procedures in a comforting, compassionate atmosphere. We understand that being away from home is difficult. We want you to know that when you walk into our facility, you immediately become part of our Laser Spine Institute family. We are here to help you through every step of your Patient Experience.
To date, we have helped more than 60,000 patients find relief from chronic neck or back pain. Our procedures are as effective as han traditional open back surgeries, with less recovery time and lower risk of infection. For more information about the advantages of our minimally invasive spine procedures, click here.
If you have any needs or concerns during your time with us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our care team is here to make you comfortable and answer any questions you have about the patient experience.
Streamlined patient experience at a glance
For your convenience, we have streamlined our patient experience to help you return to your life faster. Spending time away from home can be stressful and expensive. Most of our patients complete the entire patient experience in four to five days*. Our all-inclusive surgery centers provide efficient and precise treatment to help relieve your chronic neck or back pain.
Take a look at the streamlined patient experience offered at Laser Spine Institute:
- Contact Laser Spine Institute and speak with a Spine Care Consultant
- Send MRI for us to review
- Discuss condition, medical history and surgery options
- Speak with our Medical Care Screener and Spine Care Coordinator Learn more
We're here for you
- Arrive at Laser Spine Institute
- Meet with Hospitality Associate to discuss appointments
- See physician to review MRI and other records
- Undergo physical exam and diagnostic testing**
- Anesthesia preoperative interview and evaluation
- Postoperative recovery
- Patients who are ordered a minimally invasive stabilization will be required to have a home heath nurse 24 hours after surgery
- Visit your local Laser Spine Institute clinic or your primary care provider for your follow-up exam
- Return home
After returning home from surgery
- Receive follow-up calls from Patient Services Department. Learn more
- Return to your local Laser Spine Institute clinic or see your primary care provider two weeks after your surgery to check the incision area.