Spine surgery seminars — learn about the treatment options available to you
If you suffer from chronic neck or back pain and you are looking for treatment options, or if you have been told that you might need neck or back surgery, we invite you to attend one of Laser Spine Institute’s seminars hosted monthly at each of our surgery centers.
At Laser Spine Institute, we understand that you can sometimes feel defeated after years of unsuccessful treatment for your neck or back pain. Many of our patients have endured chronic pain for over 10 years before coming to us. We are here to tell you that there is a better way to treat your pain than conservative therapies or traditional open back surgery. We work hard to educate our patients about their spinal conditions and the available treatment options so our patients are empowered and can make informed decisions regarding their health.
Attending one of our seminars will provide you with the opportunity to learn about common spinal conditions, treatments options available and an overview of the anatomy of the spine. Once you have the medical knowledge of your condition, you can begin to make a decision about the treatment options you would like to pursue.
What to expect during our seminars
The focus of each seminar is to educate potential patients about the common spinal conditions that cause constant neck and back pain. Each seminar is comprised of three main sections:
- Anatomy of the spine — Our expert physicians will explain the anatomy of the spine and the breakdown of the spine caused by common spinal conditions.
- Treatment Options — Once you understand what is causing your neck or back pain, you will learn about the different treatment options available for your specific spinal condition.
- Evaluation — After the seminar, you will have the opportunity to speak briefly with our physician and review your MRI or CT scan. This is a great time to ask questions and get a second opinion about your condition. If you would like more time with our consultant, we recommend you schedule a consultation for a later date. You will be able to schedule your consultation after the seminar.
For more information on what to expect at a Laser Spine Institute seminar, read more.
Laser Spine Institute seminar physicians
Our seminars are conducted by some of our expert physicians. Please take a moment to read through each physician’s biography and learn more about their expertise.
- Dr. Michael Perry, M.D.
- Dr. Anthony A. Gross, D.C.
- Dr. Michelle Walton, D.C.
- Dr. Shaun McCrae, D.C.
- Dr. Alissa Keller, D.C.
- Dr. Jennifer Miller Bowser, D.C.
- Dr. Matthew Finke, D.C.
- Dr. Jennifer Martin, D.C.
How to register for a seminar
If you are interested in attending our seminar, please review our schedule to find out when we will be hosting a seminar near you. If you have any questions at all about your neck or back pain, or the treatment options available to you, we encourage you to not miss this opportunity to speak directly to one of our expert physicians.
You can view seminar dates and times, or register for by visiting seminars or calling 1-.