Orthopedic treatment for spinal arthritis
- Orthropedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Doctors
- Orthopedic Surgery Center
Orthopedic surgery to treat spinal arthritis is usually considered when conservative options, often prescribed by a doctor or pain specialist, have not brought a return to mobility and sufficient pain relief to resume normal activity. Traditional open back surgery is highly invasive, requiring a large, muscle-tearing incision for the surgeon to be able to work on the spine. The result is overnight hospitalization followed by a long, difficult recovery period. That’s why doctors and patients want to make sure nonsurgical treatments have been exhausted before exploring surgical options.
An alternative to the risks and difficulties of a traditional open spine procedure is minimally invasive spine surgery at Laser Spine Institute. Using state-of-the-art outpatient procedures, our highly skilled team of spine surgeons works to relieve your arthritis at our regional surgery centers. Since 2005, more than 75,000 people have trusted us to help them find relief from chronic neck and back pain.
Arthritis treatment from Laser Spine Institute
What sets Laser Spine Institute’s minimally invasive procedures apart from other orthopedic surgeries for arthritis?
- Outpatient procedures. This helps you avoid hospital-related costs and is easier to fit into your busy schedule.
- A small incision. Our procedures at Laser Spine Institute are minimally invasive. Using a less than 1-inch incision to access the spine helps to reduce unnecessary muscle damage and disruption. This also reduces recovery time§ and limits the risk of postoperative complications and infection.
- Patient-centered care. At Laser Spine Institute, we have talented and experienced orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons on staff, each of whom is dedicated to making a personal connection with the people they’re helping. Our entire medical support team shares this commitment as well, striving to make sure your well-being and comfort are a priority.
- State-of-the-art facilities. Our surgery centers are built with you in mind. While using advanced medical equipment to keep us at the forefront of minimally invasive spine surgery, we offer customized patient amenities, snacks, refreshments and a comfortable lounge so you and your loved ones can feel at home.
If you are suffering from pain and limited mobility related to spinal arthritis and extensive conservative treatment has not provided the relief you need, contact Laser Spine Institute today. We can provide you with a no-cost MRI review* to determine if you may be a candidate for our minimally invasive outpatient procedures.