Why our patients think we have the best orthopedic surgeons around
- Orthropedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Doctors
- Orthopedic Surgery Center
The decision to undergo spine surgery is an important one. Chronic neck or back pain can seriously affect your life, making it difficult — if not impossible — to accomplish even the simplest tasks like grocery shopping or working in the yard. In many cases, patients are able to find relief from spine conditions with a course of nonsurgical options including rest, pain medication, hot and cold compression and physical therapy.
When conservative treatments have been exhausted, surgery may become an option for lasting relief, but keep in mind — there are many risks and difficulties that come along with traditional open spine procedures. Patients seeking surgical treatment for spine conditions want to find the best orthopedic surgeons so they can be confident that their decision will allow them to return to an active life.
That’s why Laser Spine Institute is proud to employ talented and experienced spine surgeons at our regional surgery centers across the country. Our commitment to patient-centered care is demonstrated in everything we do, whether it’s the minimally invasive spine surgery we perform, our streamlined patient experience or the way our orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons treat our patients like family.
What to expect from a consultation at Laser Spine Institute
If you are considering spine surgery, contact Laser Spine Institute to learn more about our state-of-the-art facilities and schedule a consultation to see if you are a candidate for our minimally invasive spine procedures. Our dedicated Care Team can:
- Walk you through the minimally invasive procedures offered at Laser Spine Institute
- Describe the symptoms and conditions our orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons treat
- Look at your medical history to see if minimally invasive spine surgery is right for you
- Offer a review of your MRI or CT scan to see if you are a potential candidate for our minimally invasive spine surgery
- Explain the numerous benefits of our procedures compared to traditional open back surgery
- Tell you how to prepare for a procedure
- Explain the timeline for recovery following a minimally invasive procedure
- Provide you with testimonials and relevant research
Contact Laser Spine Institute today
Our procedures are an alternative to traditional open back surgery because we use a smaller, muscle-sparing incision to access the spine. The result is an outpatient procedure with a shorter recovery time^ and less risk of complication, allowing our patients to get back to their lives as quickly as possible.
To learn more, contact Laser Spine Institute today for a no-cost MRI review* to see if you are a candidate for our minimally invasive spine surgery.