- Orthropedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Doctors
- Orthopedic Surgery Center
Orthopedics doctors are often consulted for surgery to treat neck or back pain when conservative treatment options have been exhausted without an improvement in symptoms. While there are risks involved with any type of surgery, for some patients it does become the best option for a return to normal activity — walking your dog, going to the store — when it has been disrupted by chronic pain. In this situation, finding a surgeon you can trust is an extremely important step in getting back to the life you’ve been missing.
At Laser Spine Institute, we understand that the search for the right surgeon — whether that means an orthopedic doctor or a neurosurgeon — can be frustrating, especially if you are in pain. Our board-certified surgeons+ are leaders in the field of minimally invasive spine surgery, but more importantly, we have built a surgical team that is committed to patient-centered care. If you are anxious about the prospect of undergoing a traditional open spine procedure, we encourage you to learn more about the state-of-the-art facilities and caring staff at Laser Spine Institute.
The Laser Spine Institute experience
Here is what you can expect from a visit to one of Laser Spine Institute’s outpatient surgery centers:
- An MRI or CT scan review. We offer a no-cost MRI review* to help determine if you are a candidate for minimally invasive spine surgery at Laser Spine Institute. Even if you do not live near one of our facilities, you can still receive this review over the phone.
- A consultation with a Laser Spine Institute representative. If you are considering spine surgery, we suggest you come in to speak with one of our representatives to learn about our state-of-the-art procedures and see for yourself what makes Laser Spine Institute special.
- A clear, honest discussion of your options. Spine surgery isn’t necessary for everyone. Neck and back pain often can be managed with conservative treatments. At Laser Spine Institute, our staff want to make sure you have exhausted nonsurgical options before seriously pursuing a surgical procedure.
- An understanding of your condition. We will take the time with you to explain your condition, the causes, the treatments and the expected recovery period. This way, if you are a candidate for a procedure at Laser Spine Institute, you have a better idea of what to expect.
The next step
If you are considering a spine procedure to treat your neck or back pain, reach out to Laser Spine Institute. Our minimally invasive spine surgery offers a shorter recovery time^ with less risk of complication than traditional open neck or back procedures.
Contact us for a no-cost review of your most recent MRI or CT scan* to find out if you may be a candidate for minimally invasive spine surgery at Laser Spine Institute.