Facet joint articles
The spine is a complex and vital part of the body. In addition to protecting the spinal cord so it can send sensory and motor information between the brain and the rest of the body, the spine also serves a critical structural role. The vertebral column helps to hold the body upright, supporting the torso and the head.
The facet joints link the vertebrae and work with the spinal discs to enable the spine to bend, twist and flex. However, these joints are vulnerable to age-related deterioration and can cause debilitating symptoms. The neck and back can become stiff and every movement can ache. Nearby nerves in the spinal column become compressed, causing symptoms to travel out to the extremities.
If you are suffering from any painful symptoms related to an issue with the facet joints, educating yourself can be an important part of the treatment process. The following articles offer valuable information that can help you and your physician develop a treatment plan:
- What Causes Degenerative Facet Disease?
- 10 Common Treatments for Facet Disease
- Four Alternative Treatments for Facet Disease
- Six Tips for Travelers Recovering from Facet Disease
- Six Tests Used to Identify Facet Disease
- Five Ways Yoga Can Help with Pain from Cervical Facet Disease
- Eight Common Causes of Lumbar Facet Disease
- Is Facet Disease Genetic?
- Five Lifestyle Changes You Can Make to Treat Facet Disease
- Four Benefits of Doing Yoga with Facet Disease
- Five Questions to Ask Before Facet Disease Surgery
- Facet joint osteoarthritis
- Facet joint degenerative disease
- Facet joint pain
- Facet joint syndrome
- Facet joint degeneration
- Spine facet joints
- Facet joint arthrosis
- Facet joint arthritis
- Facet joint arthropathy
- Facet joint hypertrophy
- A complete guide to facet disease treatment
- Living with facet disease
- What to expect from facet disease treatment
- Four quick tips to consider before you begin your facet disease treatment
- Three ways to minimize facet disease
- Four Facet Disease Surgery Alternatives
- Pain From Facet Disease
- Can You Recover From Facet Joint Disease Without Treatment?
- What Is Facet Disease Of The Spine?
- Am I A Candidate For Facet Disease Surgery?
- Read to Learn Exercises for Facet Disease Treatment
- Three Myths About Facet Disease Treatment
- Additional Treatment Options to Consider Before Seeking Facet Disease Surgery
- Three Tips to Help Prepare You for Facet Disease Surgery and Recovery
- Four Treatment Options to Explore if You Have Facet Disease
- Five Popular Holistic Approaches to Treatment for Individuals with Facet Disease
- Quick Guide to Facet Disease Treatment
- Three Things to Expect If You Have Facet Disease, as Explained By Laser Spine Institute
- Why Does Facet Syndrome Develop in the Spine?
- Three Exercises for Low Back Pain Caused by Facet Disease
- What Is Facet Disease of the Cervical Spine?
- Eight Tips for Traveling with Lumbar Facet Disease
- Five Reasons Why You May Want to Consider Alternatives to Surgery for Facet Disease
- Three Reasons Improving Your Posture Can Help Treating Facet Disease
- Where Is Facet Joint Pain Felt?
- Three Daily Activities that Can Cause Facet Disease
- Five Conservative Facet Syndrome Treatment Options
- What Exercises Should You Avoid if You Have Facet Disease?
- Is Facet Disease Permanent?
If you need more information about possible treatments for your facet joint condition, contact Laser Spine Institute. Our minimally invasive spine surgery is an alternative to highly invasive traditional open back procedures, offering our patients a shorter recovery time^ and less risk of complication.
To see if you may be a candidate for one of our procedures, contact our Care Team today for a no-cost MRI review.*