Medical centers for outpatient spine surgery, what are my options?
As medical technology has advanced, procedures that at one time required hospitalization can now be performed on an outpatient basis. At Laser Spine Institute, we offer a streamlined experience through our outpatient spine centers across the United States so you can avoid hospital-associated costs and get back to your life sooner.^
The benefits of visiting an outpatient medical center
The advantages of Laser Spine Institute’s outpatient spine centers include:
- Specialization. At our facilities you have access to our board-certified neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons+ as well as medical personnel who specialize in your specific condition.
- A streamlined experience. Because outpatient procedures are less invasive than traditional open back surgery, recovery time is shortened.^
- Pleasant environment. Outpatient centers typically have excellent amenities for patients and their care partners, including a comfortable waiting room and more. At Laser Spine Institute, all of our centers include a patient lounge that includes complimentary Wi-Fi, ergonomic furniture, televisions and refreshments.
- Limited rehabilitation. Unlike traditional open spine surgery that requires extensive rehabilitation and recovery, our outpatient spine surgery is minimally invasive and allows the patient to return to his or her active lifestyle much more quickly.^
- Less risk of complication. The risks of infection, clotting, hemorrhaging and other postoperative complications are significantly fewer at our centers than in a hospital. One factor is because we exclusively treat spine conditions, where a hospital also treats patients who are seriously ill and may be contagious.
Laser Spine Institute treatment
Laser Spine Institute is the leader in minimally invasive spine surgery. Since 2005, we have helped more than 75,000 patients find relief from their neck and back pain through our minimally invasive decompression and minimally invasive stabilization procedures. We are dedicated to patient-centered care and this shows with our patient satisfaction score of 96.^
If you have a degenerative spine condition and have been recommended for surgery, contact us today for more information regarding our spine centers. Our caring team can also help you receive a no-cost MRI review* to determine if you may be a candidate for one of our procedures.