Bulging disc articles
A bulging disc is a potentially painful condition that can occur with the natural aging process of the spine. Over the years, the spinal discs begin to lose elasticity and become less able to withstand the pressure being placed on them daily, which can eventually develop into a disc bulging out of its normal perimeter in the spinal column.
This is not always a painful condition and it is possible to have a bulging disc without knowing it. However, sometimes a disc can bulge into the spinal canal and compress a nerve root, resulting in symptoms of localized pain, radiating pain in the local extremity, and sometimes even weakness or tingling in the local extremity.
To learn more about a bulging disc, the symptoms and treatments available, take a look at some of our popular bulging disc articles below:
- Can Obesity Cause a Bulging Disc?
- When You Should Seek Surgery for a Lumbar Bulging Disc
- Minimally Invasive Bulging Disc Treatments
- Why Are Bulging Discs Most Common in the Lower Back?
- Bulging Disc Overview
- Lumbar Bulging Disc
- Cervical Bulging Disc
- About Your Diagnosis
- Symptoms of Bulging Discs
- Causes of Bulging Discs
- Diagnosing a Bulging Disc
- FAQs of Bulging Discs
- Bulging Disc Symptoms
- Bulging Disc Treatments
- Bulging Disc Surgery
- Traditional Disc Surgery
- Chiropractic Treatment
- Can Weight Loss Help Prevent a Bulging Disc?
- Seven Common Symptoms of a Bulging Disc
- Six Tips for Golfing After Bulging Disc Surgery
- Four Exercises Used for Bulging Disc Treatment
- Five Common Causes of a Bulging Disc
- Seven Tips for Traveling After Bulging Disc Surgery
- A Complete Guide to Bulging Disc Treatment
- What Should You Expect from a Bulging Disc Surgery?
- Three Treatment Alternatives for a Bulging Disc
- Where Is the Intervertebral Joint Located?
- Where Is the Intervertebral Space in the Spine?
- Where Is the Intervertebral Foramina?
- Where Is an Intervertebral Disc Located?
- How to Fix a Bulging Disc
- Are You a Candidate for Bulging Disc Surgery?
- What Are Treatments for a Bulging Disc in the Neck?
- What Is a Bulging Disc and Why Is the Condition So Common Among Athletes?
- What Other Treatment Options Should You Consider Before bulging Disc Surgery?
- Exercising with a Bulging Disc: Three Stretches to Increase Your Flexibility and Range of Motion
- Three Challenges You Might Face Without Bulging Disc Surgery
- Four Common Ways to Treat a Bulging Disc
- What Is a Bulging Disc?
- Why Do I Need Bulging Disc Treatment?
- Bulging Disc Symptoms vs. Herniated Disc Symptoms
- Why You Need Bulging Disc Treatment
- Am I a Candidate for Bulging Disc Surgery?
- Here are Three Myths about Bulging Discs
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor Before Seeking Surgery for a Bulging Disc
- Three Bulging Disc Risk Factors You Can Control
If you have any questions as you research this condition, please contact the dedicated team at Laser Spine Institute for more information. We are here to help you along your journey to find pain relief and wellness.
To find out if you are a potential candidate for one of our procedures, ask for your free MRI or CT scan review.*