What will you gain by choosing Laser Spine Institute?
Searching for options to treat your chronic neck or back pain can sometimes be overwhelming. There are several treatment options available, and you want to be sure that you are making the best choice for your needs.
At Laser Spine Institute, we believe in providing patient-centered care by empowering our patients with knowledge about their spinal condition and educating them on the treatment options available. Understanding the anatomical reason for your pain and the options available to find relief will help eliminate some of the fear and confusion that often accompanies chronic neck and back pain.
As you research your treatment options, consider the following reasons why Laser Spine Institute stands out as the leader in minimally invasive spine surgery to help alleviate chronic neck and back pain.
Patient advantages of Laser Spine Institute
We are constantly striving for the best surgical options to help our patients find relief from neck and back pain. Our proven techniques have led the way in medical advancement for treating spinal conditions. When you visit one of our surgery centers, you will notice our commitment to quality patient care through our education and compassion.
Advantages of Laser Spine Institute's minimally invasive spine surgery:
- No lengthy recovery^
- 97 percent patient satisfaction
- Board-certified surgeons+
- Less than 1-inch incision
- Outpatient procedure
- 98 percent patient recommendation rate
Choosing Laser Spine Institute for your treatment means choosing a more precise spinal surgery. You will experience less scarring from our minimally invasive spine surgery and less recovery time* because our procedures do not cut through surrounding muscle tissues.
Lower risk than standard open neck or open back surgery
Our minimally invasive spine surgery provides an alternative to the traditional open neck or open back surgery and conservative treatments and therapies. Part of your preoperative process is to pinpoint the location of your pain through a spinal test. Once we have located your pain, we can help you find relief by offering a minimally invasive procedure specific to your spine condition.
Please review this comparison between our minimally invasive spine surgery and traditional open back surgery:
|Hospital stay||Outpatient||2-5 Days|
|Infection rate||0.13 percent^||Up to 4.7 percent|
|Muscle Disruption||Small incision, muscle sparing, muscles separated||Muscles cut, torn|
Our minimally invasive spine surgery is often the clinically appropriate first choice and provides many advantages versus open neck or back surgery.
Streamlined patient experience
Our streamlined patient experience will help you recapture your quality of life faster than the traditional recovery period associated with open back surgery. Most of our patients stay with us for a four- to five-day patient experience that consists of preoperative appointments, surgery and postoperative checkups.
Here is a snapshot of the average patient experience at Laser Spine Institute:
- Contact Laser Spine Institute and speak with a Spine Care Consultant
- Send MRI for us to review
- Discuss condition, medical history and surgery options
- Speak with our Medical Care Screener and Spine Care Coordinator Learn more
We're here for you
- Arrive at Laser Spine Institute
- Meet with Hospitality Associate to discuss appointments
- See physician to review MRI and other records
- Undergo physical exam and diagnostic testing**
- Anesthesia preoperative interview and evaluation
- Postoperative recovery
- Patients who are ordered a minimally invasive stabilization will be required to have a home heath nurse 24 hours after surgery
- Visit your local Laser Spine Institute clinic or your primary care provider for your follow-up exam
- Return home
After returning home from surgery
- Receive follow-up calls from Patient Services Department. Learn more
- Return to your local Laser Spine Institute clinic or see your primary care provider two weeks after your surgery to check the incision area.
After your procedure, you will receive follow up calls from our facility to make sure you are recovering properly. We will also coordinate with your physician to explain your spinal procedure and what to check during your postoperative visits.
Culture of Care and patient satisfaction score^s
At Laser Spine Institute, we are committed to providing a culture of patient care that surpasses the standard of medical facilities. Our passion for helping others extends beyond our patients; we ensure that your family members experience complete comfort while they assist you during your time with us. We offer a patient and family café with refreshments and a relaxation/prayer room.
Our Hospitality Team can assist you with scheduling shuttles to and from the surgery center, arrange prescription pick-ups and deliveries and answer any questions you have about your patient experience.
The care and compassion that our team shows for our patients is evident in our 97 percent patient satisfaction score^.