- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Committees / Organizations
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Osteopathic Association
- North America Spine Society
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
Zoltan Bereczki, D.O.
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
After completing his residency and fellowship training, Zoltan Bereczki, D.O., served as an orthopedic surgeon with Ft. Myers Orthopedic Associates of Southwest Florida. He then joined Laser Spine Institute where he has become not only an expert in existing procedures but is involved in advancements relating to minimally invasive surgical techniques and technologies.
Dr. Bereczki embodies the mission of Laser Spine Institute, which is to provide patients with the latest in minimally invasive surgical technology while still making compassionate, individualized patient care a top priority. He is an integral member of the Laser Spine Institute team and he strives to help patients relieve themselves from pain through the use of minimally invasive outpatient spine procedures.