- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation * American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Committees / Organizations
- American Osteopathic Association
- North American Spine Society
- American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Florida Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spinal Injection Society
Robert Gruber, D.O.
Chairman, Department of Physiatry and Interventional Spine
Licensed in Florida since 1990, Dr. Gruber has collected many impressive credentials over the years, including research projects and publication in prestigious medical journals and textbooks. In addition, he has more than 22 years of experience in the clinical evaluation and management of spinal conditions. After 18 years serving as the Medical Director of a multidisciplinary surgical spine care practice in Tampa Bay, he found a new passion in identifying minimally invasive solutions for surgically oriented spinal conditions.
Not only has Dr. Gruber worked extensively with conventional methods of spine treatment and traditional spine surgeries, but he is now at the forefront of spinal care with the minimally invasive procedures that have been perfected at Laser Spine Institute.