- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Urgent Care Medicine
- American Board of Disability Analysts, Senior Analysts
Committees / Organizations
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physician Executives • American Board of Urgent Care Medicine
- Medical degree, Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Jalisco
- Fifth Pathway Program, New York Medical College
- Residency, Sisters of Charity Hospital, Buffalo
John Spallino, M.D.
Dr. Spallino held a number of esteemed appointments early in his career at St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester, New York; Rochester Cardiopulmonary Group in Rochester and Town & Country Internal Medicine in Tampa. He also worked in emergency care at Town & Country Hospital, served as Medical Director at the St. Joseph’s Community Care Center and managed a successful private practice.
Prior to joining Laser Spine Institute, Dr. Spallino was Vice President of Surgical Services at United Surgical Assistants. He was also a leadership and career development mentor for medical students at the University of South Florida and the Physician Clinical Supervisor at the University of Tampa.