- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Committees / Organizations
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Osteopathic Association
- First place, Research competition at Lewis A. Leavitt, M.D. Memorial Lectureship, Baylor College of Medicine, 1999
Glenn S. Fuoco, D.O.
Educating patients on what causes their pain may be where Dr. Fuoco’s work begins, but it’s certainly not where it ends. And it’s that knack for facts, in knowing there’s a need to understand why a treatment plan is prescribed, that sets him apart from the rest.
Rather than simply going through the motions by managing a patient’s pain, Dr. Fuoco believes in a comprehensive approach designed to resolve it. There’s a passion behind his purpose, that involves finding the solution for the people in pain. And it’s this level of care that makes him an ideal fit for Laser Spine Institute.
When not helping people find relief from chronic neck or back pain, Dr. Fuoco enjoys spending time with his wife and young son, who he says “is quite the golfer.” In fact, you may do a double take next time you’re on the greens, where Dr. Fuoco can be seen carrying his son’s golf bag — as his caddy