- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners Diplomate
- Fellow of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Committees / Organizations
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine
Amardeep Chauhan, D.O.
Most kids change their minds frequently when it comes to deciding what they want to be when they grow up. For Dr. Chauhan, the decision was always easy. He wanted to be a doctor, and he wanted to help people.
Being a caregiver comes naturally to Dr. Chauhan. Sixteen years in private practice has reinforced his belief that being a great physician requires kindness and empathy. It’s his ability to connect with patients and his expertise in spine care that makes him a perfect Laser Spine Institute teammate.
As a native Clevelander, he feels blessed to have had all of his post-graduate training and years of private practice in the greater Cleveland area — something that has allowed him to stay in close proximity to his family. Dr. Chauhan cherishes the moments he spends with his twin boys and daughter, helping them succeed in whatever they decide to tackle. He also enjoys his saltwater fish tank, his dogs and CrossFit.