Facet syndrome is the condition in which spinal facet joint’s articular surfaces gradually lose their protective cartilage covering. This deterioration results from years of bending, twisting, and flexing. This degeneration occurs as part of the natural aging process and is largely unavoidable. However, that does not mean that the symptoms that may arise – including pain, weakness, tingling, and numbness – cannot be managed.
For those suffering from facet syndrome, Laser Spine Institute is proud to serve as an educational resource. We have compiled a list of helpful facet syndrome articles:
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Cervical Facet Joint Syndrome
- Lumbar Facet Joint Syndrome
- Thoracic Facet Joint Syndrome
- Facet Joint Syndrome – Symptoms and Treatments
- Facet Joint Syndrome Treatment
- Cervical Facet Syndrome Treatment
- Facet Joint Syndrome Exercises
- Facet Syndrome in the Neck
- Facet Joint Syndrome of the Neck
- Facet Syndrome in the Lumbar Spine
- Understanding Spinal Facet Syndrome
For more information on facet syndrome and how our state-of-the-art, minimally invasive procedures can help you treat this condition, contact us. Our endoscopic procedures are safe, effective alternatives to open spine surgery and have helped tens of thousands of patients.