As medical technology has advanced, the number of procedures that at one time, required hospitalization, can now be safely performed on an outpatient basis.
The benefits of visiting an outpatient facility
The advantages of Laser Spine Institute’s outpatient spine medical center are:
- Specialization – when you select a spine medical center you have access to orthopedic surgeons and medical personnel specializing in your specific condition.
- Expediency – because outpatient procedures utilize less anesthesia than traditional open inpatient surgery, recovery time is predictably shortened. This makes scheduling a procedure more efficient and facilities are more likely to run on time.
- Pleasant environment – outpatient centers typically have excellent amenities for patient and their attendants, including complimentary dining facilities, a comfortable waiting room, and more.
- Limited rehabilitation – unlike traditional open spine surgery requiring lengthy rehabilitation and physical therapy, our outpatient spine surgery is minimally invasive and allows the patient to return to their active lifestyle much more quickly.
- Fewer complications – the risks of infection, clotting, hemorrhaging and other post-operative complications are significantly smaller than in a hospital. Hospitals are collection points for very ill individuals carrying a myriad of serious infectious agents. Avoid these places to avoid infections.
Laser Spine Institute (LSI) Treatment
As the worldwide leading spine medical center, Laser Spine Institute (LSI) has unmatched facilities, staff and amenities. Our renowned orthopedic surgeons are at the forefront of outpatient endoscopic spine procedures and have helped tens of thousands of people rediscover a life without back pain. To learn more about our treatment options and to request a completely free review of your MRI or CT scan, contact LSI today.